Discussing #FutureOfWork & Work2.0 with Josh Linkner talks about using little creativity spurts to use for disruption. He sheds light on how organizations could embrace creativity and use little creative innovation to help stir for big breakthroughs. She shared lots of examples of big little breakthroughs.
He has been the founder and CEO of five tech companies, which sold for a combined value of over $200 million. He’s the author of four books including the New York Times Bestsellers, Disciplined Dreaming, and The Road to Reinvention.
This guy just loves starting and building companies. He’s the founding partner of Detroit Venture Partners and has been involved in the launch of over 100 startups.
Today, Josh serves as Chairman and co-founder of Platypus Labs, an innovation research, training, and consulting firm. He has twice been named the Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year and is a recipient of the United States Presidential Champion of Change Award.
Josh is also a passionate Detroiter, the father of four, a professional-level jazz guitarist, and has a slightly odd obsession for greasy pizza
Big Little Breakthroughs https://amzn.to/3usFCLm
Think Like a Monk: Train Your Mind for Peace and Purpose Every Day https://amzn.to/3bzvyYh
Range: Why Generalists Triumph in a Specialized World https://amzn.to/37K4PqW
Think Again: The Power of Knowing What You Don’t Know https://amzn.to/37MepcR
Some questions we covered:
- Starter: Give your starter pitch 1 point that Big Little Breakthroughs points to:
- Vishal briefly introduce Josh
- What are you seeing the role of innovation in the middle of firefight[pandemic]
- What is the state of enterprise investments to promote innovation?
- What are some easy to fix bottlenecks to get enterprises to keep on innovating
- What are some misconceptions about innovation and its adoption
- Explain your journey to your current role?
- Could you share something about your current role?
- What does your company do?
- Explain your journey to this book?
- Why write this book?
- Why are you so passionate about helping everyday people become everyday innovators?
- What’s the most misunderstood thing around human creativity?
- What’s your favorite brainstorming technique?
- From doing the research for your new book, Big Little Breakthroughs, what surprised you the most?
- What are 1-3 best practices that you think are the key to success in your journey?
- Do you have any favorite read?
- As a closing remark, what would you like to tell our audience?
TAO is building the World’s largest and AI-powered Skills Universe and Community powering career development platform empowering some of the World’s largest communities/organizations. Learn more at https://TAO.ai
Work Pod takes you on the journey with leaders, experts, academics, authors, and change-makers designing the future of work, workers, and the workplace.
WorkPod is managed by Work2.org, a #FutureOfWork community for HR and Organization architects and leaders.
Sponsorship / Guest Request should be directed to email@example.com
FutureofWork #Work2.0 #Work2dot0 #Leadership #Growth #Org2dot0 #Work2 #Org2